Friday, July 15, 2005

Merry Wives vs. Harry Potter

It's finally here! One of the most anticipated events of 2005 - the release of Harry Potter and the Half - Blood Prince! I'm so excited I can't sit still. My friend has often said stupid things to me in the past like "you're part of a cult" or "you're Harry Potter's whore" and I'm starting to think that maybe he's just a little right, about the cult thing anyway, because I know I'm not alone. There are millions of adults all over the world just as crazy nuts with anticipation as I am!

So, since I pre-ordered the very first day you could, I'll be up early tomorrow morning pacing the living room waiting for the postman or UPS man or Fed-ex man to deliver my wondrous package of joy. The only problem is I have a shit load to do tomorrow, including the show "The Merry Wives of Windsor" with the Baltimore Shakespeare Festival (I play Slender). So, I can't very well open the book because I know I'll get nothing done. And if I take it to the play with me tomorrow night, because I have a lot of time when I'm not on stage, I'm afraid I might get so captivated I might miss an entrance.

Oh, what to do?? Who am I kidding? The book goes with me! And after the show I have to go meet someone at a club to talk about booking a show. Then I have an appointment Sunday morning, a show Sunday afternoon, and plans to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Sunday night. OMG, WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE TIME FOR HARRY POTTER?? I might just have to call in sick to work Monday. I will just have to do what I have to do!

"I wanna be weightless, flying through the air." - Alanis Morrissette, So-Called Chaos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home